Image Map

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Nap Trick Mayday

Help, I really need some napping tips and tricks for getting my son to take a 3 hour toddler nap. Please save your "Oh my perfect child just sleeps for a million hours on his own naturally", cause I don't care, that's not helpful. I am desperate and I need help. If you know me, you'll also know that I don't ever ask people for help.

This weekend, Small Human's Dada got him to take one hour+ naps in the afternoon, but for some reason, he won't do it for Momie. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but he just stares at me like I'm hilarious/crazy whenever I try to get him down. If I do manage to get him to sleep, it's usually for only 30 minutes. The morning nap has never been a problem, but I can't get him to sleep for longer than 2 hours, and I really don't think that's long enough for a 13 month old.

When he's well-rested, he sleeps for 12-13 hours overnight and we need this to always happen. I'm losing my marbles here. Maybe I'm SOL and there are no tips and tricks, but I just thought I'd put it out there. *Flashing Mommy Distress Signal*

Yes baby, I feel the same way. P.S. Look how tall this kid is!

No comments:

Post a Comment