Image Map

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Stoopid

I danced all the stupid happy dances one person could conceivably dance yesterday afternoon. This was because Noah had the longest nap to date, 2.5 hours! We are talking textbook toddler nap here, and I couldn't be more ecstatic. I felt like such a lady of leisure. Well, after I finished dusting the apartment, washing all the sippy cups and snack containers, and putting away all the toys after wiping cheese string and cheese puff residue off them.

Then I felt very confused and tried to remember what I had been wanting to do if I ever got a moment of spare time. So I cleaned the fridge out, packed up the nipple balm I had promised to send my friend in Canada, made a grocery list and sorted coupons. Apparently I no longer know what to do when I have "free time".

After all this he was still asleep, so I sanitized my phone, did some yoga and core strengthening exercises, a Barre workout, and exfoliated, toned and masqued my face. Even after ALL of that he was still napping peacefully.

Bananas. It's probably related to his 2am wake up the night before so I shouldn't get my hopes up, but I could really get used to this, Small Human. More please, thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment