Image Map

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Rainy, No Good, Teething Day

The weather in Seattle was more schizophrenic than usual yesterday. It was drizzling, pouring rain, windy, then sunny, then sun showers, and more pouring, and more dry, sunny spots. Usually we like to have fun dance parties when it's like that outside, so that we can burn off all that extra toddler energy! I am no fool, I know what needs to be done to keep my babe and I sane.

We were still fooled though, because I thought the rain had finally passed so we went out for a walk, got some coffee and then got royally rained on. Blerg! No biggie though, it's just rain, but it did mean we'd have to go back indoors.

The teething was pretty bad today, Small Human's getting more molars and canines. We both had to take ibuprofen today cause it was just one of those days.

My guy was totally manic, alternately happily excited and dancing one moment, and crazy crying and clingy the next. It was so much fun. I can honestly say that I tried my best, because I played every card in my deck until it was time for bed. I made it through the day without any overly dramatic fake suicide emails to my husband, or resorting to screaming into a pillow, so I'd say I nailed today. (#nailedit)

Today sucked. My poor, sweet usually happy boy.
Up to no good, don't worry, I was in control of the situation. Look at that, he knows how to swipe an iPhone!

No comments:

Post a Comment