Image Map

Friday, March 7, 2014

Mint & Grey Nursery Colours

Don't get excited, I'm not pregnant, we're not quite ready but I am already planning baby #2's nursery. I think that mint and grey is such a sweet colour combo, and perfect for a boy or a girl! The thing is... I chose yellow and grey for Noah's nursery because it was gender neutral, but also so I could reuse everything for the second baby.

Boo! I want to be frugal, but it's such a fun idea to give each kid their own colours isn't it? We'll see. I'm kinda jumping the gun on this one, but Noah also had a whole wardrobe before he was even conceived, that's just how I roll. I don't believe in "jinxing" things and I have zero superstitions. I'm OCD enough as it is without adding more rules to the mix.

So many of my friends lately have decided to keep the gender of their baby a surprise. I would never be able to do that, I need to know if I can buy a couple of pink outfits, ya know what I'm sayin'? I'm kinda scared of girl clothes these days, there is no way any daughter of mine is going to sport a sparkly pink onesie that says "Daddy's Pretty Princess" on it. If anything, she'll wear one that says "Smart Like Mommy", and she can wear it with a purple tutu if she so desires.

I can't believe I just wrote a whole post about this! Maybe I am ready after all. ;) Enjoy your weekend, friends! I will be in pamper city and I hope you will be too.





No comments:

Post a Comment