Image Map

Monday, October 28, 2013

Why The Honest Company Rocks

I have spoken of my love for the Honest Co. on several occasions now, I thought it was time to finally dedicate a post to them.

I LOVE that I don't have to worry about any of the surfaces of our house being potentially toxic to Noah because of the cleaning products I use. I not only feel like a responsible parent, but a responsible citizen of the Earth, since their products are also eco-friendly.

For cleaning the house, we use their Multi-Surface Cleaner, Floor Cleaner, Bathroom Cleaner, Scrubber Sponges, Laundry Pods, Stain Remover, and Glass & Window Cleaner. The best part is that yes, all of these products actually work and clean very well! They only use natural, biodegradable, and non-toxic ingredients, so even the sprays never smell like chemicals, just like fresh essential oils.

We use Honest products in the bathroom too! Our family is a fan of their hand soaps, both regular and foaming. They even have a selection of scents: lemon grass, mandarin, and lavender. Noah uses their Shampoo + Body Wash (it smells like creamsicles), and mommy likes their Face + Body Lotion (unscented). I keep one of their Lavender Soy Candles in my bathroom too, for that nice spa smell.

All in all, I think the star of Honest's product line is their amazing diapers. You'll have to experiment and try them to see if they work for your baby, but for us, Honest diapers have been the best hands down. No blowouts, less leaks, no irritation. The only time he's pooped out of them is when he's ready to graduate to a bigger size. The times he's leaked out of the diapers have generally been my fault for not changing him in time after a huge bottle.

A testament of their absorbency? The other night, Noah slept for 12 hours straight, and there as a small spot of pee leakage. However, upon changing him, we discovered that the diaper was completely saturated end to end with pee. It could've been a total disaster, but it was pretty well contained. Impressive! We will never use anything else.

To top it all off, these diapers are the cutest diapers I have ever seen in my life. Noah's been wearing the skull pattern since he was a teeny weeny newborn, and our current favourites are the comic book pattern and the anchors. It seems silly, but having cute diapers makes diaper changing a bit more fun and less of a yucky chore. I can't recommend them enough!


If you are interested, this is my referral link. You don't have to use it, but you should give Honest a try regardless!

**My friend Meagan just let me know of a Groupon deal for the Honest Company!

No comments:

Post a Comment