Image Map

Monday, October 14, 2013

Last Full Day in SFO

Our family trip would not be complete without a family bike ride! The plan for the the day was to rent a couple of bikes with a trailer for Noah, so we could bike by the water and across the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito.

This was extremely exciting for me, because I can now cross that off my bucket list.

Back when we lived in Toronto, Brendan and I were both avid cyclists, and Brendan still is, but I've sadly stopped because I'm too chicken to take on Seattle's hills. I should get into it again cause my legs are killing me, what a great workout!

Our Small Human didn't enjoy riding in the trailer. So we gave him a bottle and put an extra jacket on him. It still didn't work, but what can you do? Most of the way across the Golden Gate Bridge, we just had to endure looks from all the people we passed. We were already used to the looks we got when we were changing his diaper, so it's all good!

Golden Gate Bridge was so epically beautiful, and Sausalito is lovely. I still can't believe I finally got to go to San Francisco. I'm deliciously happy! It wasn't all sightseeing though, I got to have dinner and dessert with Ate Pipps too which was so fun. xoxo

Until next time, San Fran! The plane ride home was downright easy. I'm really proud of us!

There's just a few more hours left to enter my Halo SleepSack Giveaway! Looks like the odds of your winning are pretty good! 




No comments:

Post a Comment