Image Map

Monday, October 7, 2013

We Have Standage

Noah has finally figured out that he doesn't need to hold on to anything in order to stand up on his own. It's really incredible. He slowly and deliberately gets up from either a kneeling or seated position, and stands. He isn't even wobbly, he looks like such a big boy, and I am a very proud mommy!

So far, he can't do anything else but grin at us while he stands, but I know that we will really be in for it soon. Just when I was starting to get used to Racer McCrawley, small human decides to move on to the next new thing. Go figure.

Anyway, I just wanted to share this super fun news with you. Happy Monday!

Don't forget to enter my Halo SleepSack Giveaway via the widget, only one week left. ;)


2 comments:

  1. YAY! WTG Noah! He looks so steady there. Total big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks CM! Doesn't it feel like we *just* had our babies and now they are these mobile little manlets?! Crazy.

    ReplyDelete