Image Map

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Our Long Weekend In Pictures

This weekend wasn't particularly exciting or event-filled, but it was easy and relaxing, which is good too! We actually ended up finding the magnetic letter A under the fridge, which was a load off my OCD mind, but then he lost two of his magnetic blocks. Aaaarrrgghhh! I found them during nap time though: one in each of my rain boots. Always check those boots!

We did a lot of playing and eating and walking. Brendan worked and I lounged on the couch and watched reruns of What Not To Wear. We really lived it up this long weekend!

Have a great week everyone, it's the last one of May. xoxo

Enjoying his new magnetic block set while wearing his beach robe

Tunnel fun



Serious bagel eating


His lippies drive me crazy, I just wanna squish him so hard when he drinks from a straw!

Watching my Habs lose to the rangers. Not over yet!

Kid loves plants
Noah the gardener

Family shadow selfie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment