Image Map

Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day Weekend In Pictures

Our little goober Noah made us sick this weekend. Brendan and I both have sore throats and headaches, but that didn't stop us from celebrating. We're used to getting germified now, which is good I think? At some point I'm hoping our immune systems are significantly strengthened. Please say that's a thing.

Anyway, here was our weekend in pictures, minus the runny noses and the blood that Noah splotched all over the cream coloured couch from the finger that he pricked. (he is fine, you can't even see where it is now)

I had a great second Mother's Day, it was even more fun than my first one. As an extended treat, Noah slept in until 9:30 this morning. Thank you baby!

Wearing my jacket

Couple of sickies

Noah's excited face

Like the movie Notting Hill!

Hi five!

Checking out the green house

My silly Maliumpkin

No comments:

Post a Comment