Image Map

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

New Occupational Hazard

We all know that kids are goobery and great at making their parents sick, but I have just discovered a new gross thing that comes with having a munchkin: Zits.

I have a bunch of new, yucky pimples, but for a good reason. Small Human is super affectionate and loves to hug and kiss and snuggle my face. It is the sweetest and cutest thing in the world, but sooooo awful for momie's skin! It's a very small price to pay, I suppose, but it's something that never would have occurred to me before.

There is no way that I am going to say no to Noah kisses or to when he wants to point out all my features. He is learning and he is my sweet little babe! But I don't want pimples. I don't know what to do, I guess I'm stuck. I wash my face with a Clarisonic every night before bed, and I use a witch hazel toner, but I need some kind of natural anti-bacterial action too or I fear I may start to look like a teenager with 35 year old wrinkles.

We wash our hands all the time but I think goober-cooties are just completely unavoidable. Ah, the glamorous mommy life! I think I'm going to have to pay a visit to my local hipster health food store. ;)

Happy Hump Day!

My adorable germ carrier, reaching for my face of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment