Image Map

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Delicate States

Sorry for the late post, but I had no internet today. When I called the oh so helpful Comcast, their automated operator suggested that if I have any problems, I could go online to try to fix them. Um, I HAVE NO INTERNET. Someone's coming tomorrow to see what the problem is, hopefully that will be the end of it.

There's no more gastrointestinal distress on our end but unfortunately, we have moved on to other things. Somehow, Noah has the cough that I had two weeks ago, and also more molars are coming in. Apparently we can't get a break over here.

Last week, I would've been pulling at my hair and screaming guttural screams in the bathroom, but since I'm feeling much better (although still a bit delicate in the belly), I've got lots of patience to be a "good" mother. Small Human has been very demanding and cranky, poor guy, and I need all the patience I can muster.

He's not interested in napping, but I managed to squeeze two 30 minute naps out of him. All he wants to do is snuggle with mommy on the couch for two whole days now. It's just the most wonderful, adorable, glorious thing, that I really can't complain. I'm not getting anything done, but what better excuse is there?

I'm thankful to be able to stay home with him, but I'm thinking we're gonna need another vacation soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment