Image Map

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Mommy Creeper

At around 9pm last night, I felt lonely and missed my baby. So when he briefly stirred, I ran to his nursery and peeked in. I think I woke him up with the light from the hallway, but I was so excited to go in to comfort him that I didn't care. I got to pick him up and squeeze him, and kiss his fat little cheeks and tell him I love him. 

What the heck is my problem?? I feel like most people would not behave the way I did just now. It had only been two hours since bedtime. Does this happen to you? I get that we all love our children, but enough to hope that they wake up so you can snuggle? It's not as if we don't get to spend all our time together during the day.

It was a great day too, we got to try out a new music class and I think Small Human really enjoyed himself! He was a little bit shy, but very interested. Later in the afternoon, he had his first dentist appointment. This was less fun not due to the dentist part, but because my Small Human decided to throw an almighty tantrum in the waiting room because I wouldn't let him have my scalding hot coffee. It's the same tantrum every day pretty much.

I remember a time when I used to get embarrassed when he would cry in public, but I've gotten over that. Sometimes, there's just nothing you can do and if anyone has anything to say about that, then they are welcome to try their hand at it!

He was such a monkey this week. He loves climbing up on things and he's getting better and better at it. Look at this:

He wanted the books on the shelf behind the stroller

Do you like my fake smile? Cause this was post tantrum.

At music class
Shopping at Nordstrom
No big plans for the weekend, just more house hunting, massage appointments, and I get to babysit little Carmen today, which I am very excited about! I hope you all have a wonderful tantrum-free weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment