Image Map

Thursday, February 27, 2014

All You Need Is Sun

Wednesday was all kinds of awesome and it all started with the sun. We had sunshine, for one thing, which set off a chain reaction: I was happy that is wasn't grey and rainy; I woke up early-ish; the boys were also in good spirits; since it was dry out, I could curl my hair; we met up with friends for an early lunch, talked to some chickens and went for a nice walk; my internet got fixed; my baby stopped whining (the only minor glitch of the day) and became a snugglebug again; general happiness over all.

It's definitely a much better week health-wise than the last, but I wish these molars would hurry up and show themselves. I'm not a fan of using baby ibuprofen, but I'm no fool, a happy baby = a happy momie, and also happy patrons of (insert name of cafe/restaurant/store here).

Le Petit Human is still too little to do any real crafting of his own, except I thought I'd try stickers out on him. I wanted to get him crayons, but at the store he got so excited that he already started to put them in his mouth, so I guess we're not quite ready for that yet. He did like the stickers though, he licked each one before trying to flick them onto the paper. Of course, I helped to press them on, he's only 13 months old after all. ;)

Oh, and the baby boom has begun! Our friends Wendy & Steven just welcomed their beautiful little (big) boy Oliver, last night! 9lbs 4oz, and a fast labour to boot. Bad ass. Congratulations you guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment