Image Map

Monday, February 3, 2014

We Are The Champs

We had a really great weekend! We celebrated our friends baby's impending arrival and their sweet new house, and I don't know if you've heard, but our local sports team won a victory yesterday. 

No big deal, the Seattle Seahawks just won THE SUPER BOWL. I gotta say, it's pretty exciting and super fun to be the winning team!

I love the camaraderie it inspires and the shared jubilation of an entire city of people. The energy is so positive and invigorating! It's especially cool to share a name with the star quarterback, Russell Wilson. 

Noah and I, along with our friends are going to celebrate with the rest of Seattle at the parade on Wednesday morning. It's going to be bananas.

When Small Human and I walked downtown two weeks ago, we got cheered, high fived and hollered at happily just because Noah had his Seahawks jersey on. I can't imagine what it's going to be like this week! 

That reminds me, I have to go wash his jersey cause it's covered in guacamole and what is probably boogers.

GO HAWKS! 



No comments:

Post a Comment