Image Map

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Huggies Overnites

Now that the Small Human is consistently sleeping like a champ every night, he's also soaking through his diaper, and subsequently his clothing. Obviously, changing his diaper in the middle of the night is NOT an option, so a solution was needed.

I have a handful of mommy friends with experience under their belts, whom I trust because they have never steered me wrong. One of these awesome women told me long ago, when I was pregnant with the then called "Blasto", that Huggies Overnites were the bomb diggity.

She was right. (Thanks, Tbone!)

We used one on Noah last night and he woke up dry (on the outside). Don't get me wrong, I still love, love, love Honest's diapers, but they just don't hold up overnight. We bought a box of 60 for $19 at the grocery store, which is not bad considering you only need to use one a day.

What they look like on the inside

Adorable design on the outside
I thought overnight diapers would be thicker and bulkier but I was mistaken! They are exactly the same size as our Honest ones (also size 4), but I guess they're just super duper absorbent. I am mildly concerned about what yucky chemicals are in them, so I'm going to investigate further.

Seriously though, they work great and he only uses one a day, so I think the dangers are pretty low. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment