Image Map

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

These Are a Few of My Favourite Things

One of the best feelings in the world is reuniting with people you haven't seen in a really long time. Sometimes life takes people in all different directions all over the world, and that's just the way that it is. Today I got to meet up with the Rosales girls (Victoria and Virginia), whom I have known pretty much my entire life. However, I haven't seen them since Vicky and Rob's wedding twelve years ago! Now they've got two adorable and well-mannered little girls, and I've got a crazy, Small Human.

We got to see and eat some Seattle sights and delights, and enjoy the hot, sunshiny day. Pike Place Market was a total zoo, but we still had some fun! I find it so inspiring to see such a well behaved 5 and 8 year old. The girls were so good with Small Human, it just melted my heart, and I kinda wish we all lived closer so that they can play all the time.

It was wonderful to see you again Jinny, Vicky, and Rob, and I am so glad to have finally met your beautiful little girls. See you in Calgary or Boston sometime in the near future? Thank you again for the awesome bounty of Canadian snacks. (Sneaky!)



Cute little half Filipinos

No comments:

Post a Comment