Image Map

Thursday, July 3, 2014

On The Ball

It doesn't really happen very often anymore, but I just love those days when I'm on the ball. I feel powerful and awesome, and like I can do anything because I'm good at everything. You know the days that I'm talking about, when you get most things done despite a screaming, whining little person following you around. When you manage to do all your chores, the house is clean, the sheets and towels are all fresh, there's food in the fridge and pantry, plenty of clean clothes and baby supplies well stocked. You've fed yourself, you've fed your child, naps go as planned, play dates and classes go off without a hitch (or many hitches), you look good and are clean and well rested, and you've got a tired, happy Little who's successfully explored their world.

Like I said, it's so rare, but you just wanna congratulate yourself and high five somebody for being so freaking amazing at life. If you're still keeping up with your accomplishments list and you feel like you've accomplished way more than 5 things in your day, then by all means step it up and list all of your achievements. You have earned it and more than deserve it, so congratulations, revel in it, and go You!

Here's to being a great parent and knowing it! Happy Thursday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment