Image Map

Monday, July 28, 2014

Blueberry Yogurt and Tidbit

We had a really lovely weekend here in Seattle, my beautiful little rabbit girl, Tidbit, is feeling better and will not be dying from a scary ailment. On Friday afternoon after nap time, I loaded Small Human, a stroller and Tid's carrier into the car and rushed off to the vet, who agreed to see me whenever we arrived. I am so thankful to have found such a caring and capable rabbit veterinarian. Within 20 minutes we knew what was paining my little girl: a stomach so bloated with gas that it had enlarged to twice its normal size. Tidbit Eleanor Lofranco-Wilson is now doing wonderfully and behaving like her usual mischievous self, I am happy to report.

Other than that, there was a lot of laughing, playing, exploring, and eating, and momie had a relaxing spa facial yesterday. Life is good again when my family is healthy. I did have a mild, almost heart attack when I was changing the baby's diaper and discovered what looked like a huge, bloody gash on his thigh that really just turned out to be old, dried up blueberry yogurt. Good times!

The highlight of the weekend was the new game Small Human loves to play which is, Peek-A-Boo-behind-the-curtain-and-run-into-momie's-arms-laughing-hysterically. I could play this game until the day I die and would be the happiest girl in the world.

Have a great week everybody! Can you believe it's the last week of July already?!


He keeps hugging me this morning and it's making my heart glow like a sappy loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment