Image Map

Friday, July 11, 2014

Banshee Screaming

I am sure this is not unique to our family, but when Noah sees Momie and Dada kiss or hug or even just look at each other while talking, he has taken to screaming like a banshee. Jealousy, perhaps? Feeling left out? Overprotective? Territorial? Who knows, but it's getting ridiculous. As with all things baby/toddler/child related, I know it will change but it is a little disconcerting. Deafening too. Hopefully he will one day take comfort in knowing that his parents love each other.

He has also decided today that napping will be optional. WHERE DOES HE GET ALL THIS ENERGY? Thankfully I am keeping up, but that could change in a couple of hours. I'm trying not to sweat it, but I don't like giving up control.

Enjoy your weekend everyone, I literally gotta run.

Playing dress-up


No comments:

Post a Comment