Image Map

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Great Muppet Caper and Macaroni & Cheese

It is a stereotypical, rainy Seattle day today, which is a bit unusual in the summer, but quite welcome because the city's grass and plants have been suffering. I am not really a fan of rain unless it's accompanied by thunder and lighting, cause then there's action and something to look at. Clearly I am a toddler too.

I still have to do my best to make sure Noah has a fun time, so we still go out and do things. He loves watching the rain hit the car windows while we drive! He thinks it's the funniest thing, which I am certainly thankful for. Today we had another fun playdate at our friends' house, now it's nap time, and I plan on doing some puddle jumping when he wakes up. Afterwards, even though watching tv isn't recommended for kids under two, I don't care but we are going to watch The Great Muppet Caper together on Netflix and eat macaroni and cheese. Ok, I will probably eat mac 'n cheese and Noah will eat cheese and crackers, cause my kid is a freak and doesn't like it. Maybe one day.

There is nothing better in the world than snuggling with your delicious smelling baby and watching childhood movies on tv, seeing them giggle uncontrollably as they watch it for the first time. I am getting excited just writing this!

For all the crappy things we have to deal with as moms, (like Noah peeing all over the couch last night or me stepping on a block with the arch of my bare foot), there really are a lot of perks and high moments too.

Happy Hump Day, you can survive it!

Noah & Carmen, the crazy monkeys



No comments:

Post a Comment