Image Map

Monday, April 28, 2014

This Weekend in Pictures

The best thing about living on the west coast is the incredible springs we have. There are cherry blossoms in bloom on every street, not just in parks, and the weather is lovely and temperate. I think I just stole a little from Shakespeare there, but Will and I go way back and I'm sure he understands.

We went shopping for new Toms sandals for momie; had a delicious bubble tea treat (momie & dada); went thrift shopping and scored some really amazing deals like brand new with tags still on pajamas and a $3 jean jacket for Small Human.

There was park fun, home fun, shenanigans, burritos, hugging, kissing, and lots of laughing. What more does one need? I hope you all had a great weekend and are ready to take on the week!

Follow me on Instagram for more of our daily shenanigans! xoxo

Caught climbing his toy bin to reach the top of the shelf!

A little booking reading and eating

My boys on the teeter totter

Trying very hard to put his hat on dada

No comments:

Post a Comment