Image Map

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Spring in Seattle

All Noah's idea
It was crazy pants warm and sunny on Monday for the whole day, which meant that Small Human and I were out and about from the end of nap time til nearly 6pm. Of course the toddler with never ending energy was fine, Momie on the other hand practically had to crawl home. It took everything I could muster to get us back because as per usual, I like to do things on foot. It still makes no sense to me to drive places to have fun when so many fun things are already all around us.

That said, I still get exhausted and sometimes wish I had the car. I feel like death, especially since I thought I'd be awesome and do 20 burpees while Noah was napping. But what's done is done, and today I'm gonna take it easy.

I love adventuring with my son! We always meet happy, talkative and interesting people. Noah picked out books at the library and most of them were Max & Ruby books, which I find hilarious cause they are rabbits. Then we cheered up people in a very long line at the post office by dancing and clapping. We went to two different parks, hugged some pugs, went cafe hopping, and Noah even helped me decide on dinner by grabbing some ribs at the grocery store. Most helpful toddler ever.

He is seriously so much fun and we have the best time together every day. This summer is going to be so good! I'm happily exhausted just thinking about it. We're currently having a dance party to the music from Doctor Who before going to the store to get some more cheese strings for the cheese string monster. Happy Tuesday, aka one week before mah birday!

Let's go to Costco, Momie!

Knobs and dials and wheels are his thing

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is the first time I have ever read your blog on a screen bigger than my iphone and its so pretty! I love your layout and pics. Way to go lady. Yesterday was gorgeous! I was exhausted at the end of the day too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Robyn! Good thing we took advantage of it, cause today is yuck.

      Delete