Image Map

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Mister Red Riding Hood's Weekend In Pictures

Unlike last year, Father's Day weekend was kind of rainy and gross. I guess we shouldn't be too surprised since we live in Seattle. However, staying indoors with a rambunctious little fellow just isn't an option anymore so we made the best of it. As a result, here are a bunch of pictures of Noah all over Seattle in a red rain jacket. :)


At the Volunteer Park reservoir near our house
He would scream bloody murder if I tried to take away this bottle of thermal hair protectant from him

Father's Day got off to a bit of a grumpy start

My boys

I love this picture of my monkeys

checking out Madison Park Beach

He kept saying, "Bath!" and wanted to hold my hand when the waves got a bit scary.

"I don't trust this bath..."

King of the playground!





No comments:

Post a Comment