Image Map

Monday, June 23, 2014

First Weekend of Summer in Pictures

I hope you are all having a great Monday and start to the week! Mine started with a little boy joyously raising both arms in the air while I held him, and brought them back down with a hard double handed slap to Momie's face. Then he kissed me on the cheek. Having a toddler is like being in an abusive relationship sometimes.

We had a great weekend, it was sunny and mostly warm and all Noah wants to do is be outside so we're both getting pretty tanned, even with all the sunscreen. The park near our house finally opened up the wading pool for the season and I think I was more excited about it than Noah! I also thankfully got to go for a massage, and on Sunday we went over to our friends' house for a fun cookout and more wading pool fun. We were at the wading pool again this morning if you can believe it.

This summer looks promising! 


Shenanigans


Everybody get in the pool!


My musical babe



No comments:

Post a Comment