Image Map

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Bit of a Rough Day

I haven't really been able to focus today because I didn't sleep very well. I was very rudely awoken by my cute, blind bunny Toby at 4am who decided to chew on our bedroom door as loud as he possibly could, and couldn't get back to sleep for over an hour. Then Noah had a 10am diarrhea-like poop, we had a 10:30 appointment to rush off to, and another runny poop at noon. I really hope it's nothing.

Just when I thought I was home free during his nap, Small Human randomly woke up after 45 minutes. So now I am typing a post with a baby on my chest, laundry on the dining room table, and toys and food stains littering the carpet. At least the laundry's folded.

To keep myself accountable, I'm updating my What I Felt Good About Accomplishing Today list:

1. I folded the laundry and washed the dishes.
2. I changed the Brita filter finally.
3. I ate kale.
4. Got the baby to go back to sleep.
5. Did 5 minutes of planks.

Even if you feel silly for writing something down, just go ahead and do it. Give yourself credit for accomplishing the task. This way, you don't look back at your day and feel like you did nothing at all, cause we all know that isn't ever true!

Enjoy your Tuesday everyone, rain or shine. xoxo

Noah, closing a deal at the office.

Casual Tuesdays

No comments:

Post a Comment