Image Map

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Oops, Rain

It seems like we Seattleites brought the rain with us, sorry! It has been really cold and rainy in Toronto, and as soon as we leave it is supposed to get warmer and sunnier of course. No matter where I am, I can never keep my hair cute, I give up.

I haven't had a chance to do any shopping yet, but you can bet your bottom dollar I will be going hog(town) wild at Shopper's Drugmart. The three things I miss the most about Canada are: the people, the sunny snowy days, and Shopper's Drugmart. I actually used to work there when I was in college, and it is most Canadian girls' happy place.

One can acquire all manner of Canadian and European toiletries, cosmetics and snacks at "Shopper's", things I can't get and most people have never even heard of in the US. Anyway, it's a place that started out as a drugstore and over the years, has evolved into a grocery store, photo place, and high/low end cosmetics store with a very rewarding points program to get you addicted. It is Lilibeth Mecca, and I go at least once every trip home.

Getting around to see everyone we want to now is not as easy with a baby, so we often have to scale it back, even though we'd really love to see all of you, we swear! Please, please come to visit us in Seattle, nothing would make us happier.

Not happy at Enoteca Sociale last night. No mum, it wasn't too loud there.
The new Jeffrey/Lilibeth selfie now includes a little lilibean

No comments:

Post a Comment