Image Map

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Home, Sweet Home

Wednesday was our big travel night but we made it home without too much trouble. It felt easier than when we left because we didn't wake up at 5am for an 8 o'clock flight, which was nice. Today we are completely unpacked, clothes either washed, put away or hanging to dry, and ready to go to the dry cleaner. Everything seems almost back to our normal routine. Tidbit is alive and happy and also very fluffy and fat, so that is a relief as well. Thank you, Village!

It is pouring rain (right now) and I am not even a little bit upset by it because I'm hanging out with two very happy, huggable creatures, am wearing sweatpants (I own some, yes), and eating chicken bacon Alfredo pizza. It is a perfect afternoon. It is definitely an easy-as-the-movies-make-it-look-for-stay-at-home-mums kinda day.

Our last day in Toronto was a whirlwind, but I got to go to Shopper's Drugmart thrice, had Burger's Priest with my bestie, and made out with her newborn. Perfect end to our trip.

I miss you Canadian chocolates



Teeny weeny pretty Evangelia!

This is how you keep a toddler happy on a plane

No comments:

Post a Comment