Image Map

Monday, October 27, 2014

Halloween Week

Happy Monday everyone! Small Human and I had our usual Monday morning toddler class today, and because it's Halloween at the end of the week they got to wear their costumes.

I can't believe it's been a whole year since I took my little elephant to class for his first Halloween last year. This time I was kinda lazy and dressed him as a Minion from Despicable Me, which meant overalls, a stripey yellow shirt, and the knit Minion hat that the street vendor in San Francisco knit for us last October. It still fits!

That also means that it is the anniversary of when he started walking. It's already been a year. I'm going to have an anxiety attack, this growing up thing is very hard for Momie.

What are your kids dressing up as for Halloween this year? I'd love to hear about it!

Giving me a dinosaur to play with


Last Halloween 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment