Image Map

Friday, January 31, 2014

Cow Milk Drinker

We have achieved cow's milk drinking status here at the Wilson household! Thank god, cause formula is really freaking expensive. Only now I have no idea how to go about giving him beverages while we are out.

Do they just drink water and eat regular food? Is milk just for home?  I am not about to carry a cooler in my already heavy and gigantic purse, thank you very much.

I really hope that nursing will be easier the second time around, because we've spent hundreds of dollars on formula in the last 6 months. However, I would've paid a thousand dollars for the peace of mind it gave me, since I had no more excruciatingly painful plugged ducts.

Time really seems to be racing by. Small Human uses a cup now, along with his bottles. Every time I lay eyes on him he looks taller. One day, he won't be my baby anymore. He'll be a big man, who lives far away with his family somewhere.

OMIGOD I'M GOING TO CRY.

As usual, I am getting ahead of myself. I need to breathe, live in the moment, and remember that our next step is learning how to sit in a Noah-sized chair without falling on one's face. We're still, thankfully, far from his college years. Right??

Have a lovely weekend everybody, and happy February!


No comments:

Post a Comment