Image Map

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Story Hour

Noah and I went to toddler story time yesterday morning with our friends, and I think the actual story part was lost on him. He loves being around lots of people, especially bigger kids, so he still enjoyed himself immensely.

My Small Human really loved dancing during the song portion, but was most interested in going up to the windows and looking out. He made friends with some older boys while he was there. They were hugging and patting each other on the back, it was stupidly cute.

Look at these hilarious creatures!
At one point, Noah was stuck in a toddler mob that was furiously trying to return all the "egg" music shakers, and I got a little nervous! But the crowd dispersed and he was just standing there, a little confused but happy, still clutching his egg.

Always at the window
I quickly discovered that he likes crowds. This is not a good thing, as he somehow managed to get himself stuck in the middle of a group of parents and kids that were leaving story time and headed straight for the stairs! He is never afraid to be without me when we are out in public, which scares the living daylights out of me. I let out a panicked, "Noah!!" and a bunch of the moms let me through and helped me herd my little lamb.

"Bye momie, I'm off to explore the world."

This boy keeps me on my toes, but we always manage to avoid disaster and have ourselves some fun. Just another regular day, I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment