Image Map

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

You Might Be The Mommy of a Toddler If...

If you pull your shower curtain back to take a shower and discover that your bathtub now contains a mini bathtub that is suddenly a toy depository, you might be the mommy of a toddler. There was a TARDIS, a mini book, a cow, a Starbucks straw, a microphone, and wood stacking donuts in what was once my personal girl haven.

I love finding evidence of a Noah all over the apartment. It warms my heart, and I feel so lucky to have such a good natured, singing, dancing, silly boy. He seriously cracks me up. Right now he is dancing, with one foot in a saucepan, and one arm waving in the air furiously.

I don't know what's happening, but it seems as though my baby is getting more mature, and I like it. I have been sitting here with my cup of coffee, emailing about Noah's party this coming weekend, and realized that my baby is just playing. By himself. Happily.

He is ignoring me and is lost in his own world of baby play. Could it be that we are one step closer to Small Human's independence? Don't worry, I don't mean leaving him home alone and letting him drive the car, but he's definitely amusing himself pretty well. Like a big kid! Omg I'm going to cry.

This week is a sappy one for me because I'm hormonal and my baby is turning 1. Holy bananas, he's turning 1 tomorrow.

However, I will be very glad to be asleep in my bed at 1:57 on the morning of the 16th of January this year.

I think this is pretty self explanatory


No comments:

Post a Comment