Image Map

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Ahhhhh!

Being a goof at the spa
I went for a 90 minute facial on Wednesday morning. It. Was. Glorious. I know you're probably thinking, "What the heck can they even do to your face for that long?!" It actually included a leg, foot, arm, hand, and decolletage massage too, as well as some fun, girly conversation.

I walked out feeling refreshed, relaxed, polished and very well moisturized! Where was Small Human? Hanging out with his homies of course. My friend generously offered to watch Noah while I got pampered and it was kinda amazing, I'm not gonna lie.

Thank you so much Robyn, I look forward to when I may reciprocate! (Soon, go pamper yourself woman.)

Noah freaked out for a bit once he realized I had left-left, but apparently, all it takes is a few snacks to make him forget all about that lady named Momie.

All in all, I had a wonderful day. Even though I badly injured my knee later that evening on the door frame. My door frames are deadly I tell ya, I broke my toe on one 3 years ago.

Today I learned three things: It's good for Noah and I to be apart sometimes; friends are golden and wonderful; don't attack walls, cause you will always lose.

I received this picture via text message when my facial was done and I burst out laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment