Image Map

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Feeling Nostalgic

I've been feeling nostalgic about about my pregnancy with Noah, and I have also been meaning to compile my bump pics into a cute, condensed collage. Newsflash: I finally got around to doing it. It was surprisingly easier than I thought it would be.

What's funny is that for the last couple of months when I was at my most humongous, I actually had to use a wider frame for each photo! I was 5'3" and 125lbs when I got pregnant, and 165lbs by the end!!! There was one week where I reached 171lbs, but I was swollen with a ton of water weight because I decided to eat Doritos (What? I was pregnant), but dropped back down by 6lbs.

I think my favourite time of all, when I felt the most beautiful, was right at the beginning of my 3rd trimester. After that, I rapidly felt more and more like a giant hippopotamus. Look at this happy, glowing girl who has no idea what she's in for! There were a few weeks where I really didn't want to have my picture taken and you can tell by my super fake smiles. (weeks 22, 34 and 39)

My friend Lindsay and I shared maternity clothes because we seem to play pregnancy tag. Her first baby was born January 2012, then Noah was born January 2013. She just had her second baby two months ago, so now I guess: tag, I'm it.

One day, I will do it again, with cameos by Small Human. :)





This was taken when my contractions started, the night before I was induced.

No comments:

Post a Comment