Image Map

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Not So Fantastic Four

I was just writing a post about how Noah's doing better than he was over the weekend. No more diarrhea, diaper rash is healing (Boudreaux's Maximum Strength Butt Paste for the win!), and starting to eat more like normal. Then he smiled at me from across the room, while forcefully expelling a very different kind of maximum strength butt paste. An improvement on the seven million diarrhea diapers a day from the last few days, but watery poop nonetheless.

At this point, my standard of happiness is so low, that I would be overjoyed by having one full day where I didn't have to rinse poop off someone's clothing and body. I think my needs are very simple and should be met, don't you?

Noah was such a fussy crab apple, but I at least got him to laugh so hard that he threw his head back in delight! That was when I saw what had been causing our whole family grief for the last week: four top teeth all coming in at the same time.

My poor child, no wonder he's been such a beast. I want those suckers to come in already! None of the usual teething remedies are working, but I would like to thank you all for messaging me with your different tips and tricks, I really appreciate it! The only thing that works right now is his toothbrush and music, believe it or not. He won't put anything else in his mouth, not even his beloved Crinkle Bear.

Here's hoping the teeth have come through when we wake up (at a reasonable hour please).

Mommy out. xo

Happy and full after breakfast, but massaging his sore upper gums.

No comments:

Post a Comment