Image Map

Friday, November 15, 2013

Fun Factoids

My friend Shelley posted ten things that people might not know about her on Facebook the other day, and I realized that you guys know so much about Noah and our life with him, but not much about me. This is mostly because I'm not really that interesting, but I am a sucker for listing factoids that make you think about your life, so here goes nothing:

Things You Might Not Have Known About Lilibeth

1. I was once a hand model for an Easter M&M commercial on tv.

2. I have a phobia of walking on unfamiliar grass, especially if it's wet.

3. I am trilingual.

4. I grew up across the street from William Shatner's mom.

5. I only got my driver's license last year, during my first trimester of pregnancy. I almost puked in the car.

6. I know all the spells from Harry Potter.

7. I have been sandwiched between Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg. Yes, physically wedged.

8. I have 2 feet of hair on my head.

9. I get angry really easily, but I also forgive really easily.

10. I have a brown belt in karate

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Only 40 days left until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment