Image Map

Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy Just to Be Nominated

I have always wanted to say that! Of course, I had once hoped that it would be for an Academy Award, but a blogger award is super cool in my book too.

For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, a very wonderful person nominated me for the Canadian Weblog Awards in the Ex-pat, and Parenting & Family categories. It's great because it isn't a popularity contest. No clicks or likes or voting necessary, just an old school jury.

I'm mostly excited about this because it makes me feel like I'm still included in Canadian things! But also because it's fun to be recognized in any way. Even if you just high-five me in street for keeping my child warm and alive, I will probably be really stoked and immediately email my husband about it.

Here's the list of nominees:

2013 Canadian Weblog Awards nominee

In other news: WOOHOO, IT'S FRIDAY. It's cold in Seattle, but sunny and feels just like home. There are about a million things I wanna do this weekend because sunny days will soon be few and far between. But maybe I should dial it back a notch so we don't all get sick again. ;)

Have a great weekend everyone!

Noah wants to be oot & aboot 

No comments:

Post a Comment