Image Map

Friday, November 8, 2013

I Want to Be Pregnant Again

Yes, you read correctly, I want to be pregnant again. While I certainly don't want to waste any time, I don't think we're quite ready for another. As my friend Nicole put it: "Even after the weekend you had?!" I figure, we're right in the thick of the insanity, might as well go big or go home.

Seriously though, I think it might be for purely selfish reasons. I felt so good when I was pregnant, but now my allergies and migraines have come back, and I'm always cold. I don't think those are good reasons to bring another life into the world!

It's probably a phase that I'll snap out of. I've been reading about too many pregnant celebrities who are on to baby #2 after only ten months. It all sounds so wonderful and romantic, until you think about the logistics. I'm imagining myself, heavily pregnant and having to deal with a screaming, diarrhea-leaking Noah who's running away from me naked, in full tantrum mode. I am not a celebrity mom with multiple nannies and personal chefs at my disposal, ok Drew Barrymore?! Dude, we don't even have a babysitter.

I think I'll let our Small Human turn 1 first and see how it goes from there. :)

Have a great (long for some) weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment