Image Map

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Screw You, Daylight Savings Time!

Is anybody else experiencing wonky baby schedules because of daylight savings time? My Mini Man is just confused about when to nap and when bedtime actually is.

His new thing is napping at 5pm. What the heck? He never sleeps at 5 or even 6. Early bedtime is about 7pm, so I don't know what this is about. Maybe it's the dark?

Stupid Daylight Savings, don't you know I have a cranky, teething baby to keep on schedule?! Gah! Now, what used to be my down time and dinner prep has turned into wild and hyper, well-rested Noah time.

I have been trying so hard to be good, eat properly, and still cook when I'm dead on my feet, but this honestly calls for my go-to comfort food. So bring on the McDonald's!

It helps a lot to get encouraging notes from my mom though. Apparently, I also got most of my teeth at around 8-9 months while I had ear infections. My mom is badass.

Me and Sir Clings-a-Lot

No comments:

Post a Comment