Image Map

Friday, March 6, 2015

The Hilarity of Potty Training

We're not quite there yet, but we have Small Human sit on the potty every day after a drink or meal, should the urge to go strike him, but so far we haven't had any luck. I try to make a big deal out of it, like I'm super proud and supportive of him, which is what I have read a parent should do in all the potty training guides. I had hoped this would encourage him, but so far the only thing I have achieved is a big fan fare every time I go to the bathroom successfully. While it's nice to to be surrounded by positivity, I'm not really the one that needs any help.

Basically I think I'm teaching my son that everyone in our culture must be thrown a parade every time they potty. Oops. I wonder how long I can keep up the charade? Buwahahahaha! Have a great weekend, I'm excited for daylight savings time!

Wearing Auntie Natalie's hat, backwards:)

No comments:

Post a Comment