Image Map

Monday, March 16, 2015

Love Me a Sale

On Sunday, I made a super score. I got several fancy organic kid pajamas that are usually $42 each, for ten bucks a pajama! That is more than 75% off, I couldn't believe it. I went on the site because my friend told me about a swim sale and discovered they were also having a super clearance sale to make way for the new spring collection. Sadly, the major deal was one day only, and most things were sold out anyway by the end of the day.

But seriously, look how cute these are, Small Human pretty much lost it over the Santa's elf pajamas, because Buddy from the movie Elf, is his idol. It's honestly one of the things I love best about living in the States, the deals are truly good deals and not just max 30% off an already super marked up item.

Also, I get excited over pajamas now. Happy almost spring!








No comments:

Post a Comment