Image Map

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

15 Random Facts About Me

Every so often, I get tagged in one of those "fun facts about you" posts and I always give in. Mostly because it's fun, can be an ice breaker, and makes me feel like I'm 16 and filling out a YM magazine quiz with my friends in the school library again.

It's just something silly and vapid, which we all need once in awhile. So here are some totes rando facts about Lilibeth:

1. I love lots of different kinds of jewelry, but I have one tiny gold and diamond bracelet that I never, ever take off. For about two years now.

2. I find the Game of Thrones TV series really crappy. I bet I'd like the books better. 

3. I have a dozen pairs of identical jeggings. 

4. I have a terrible, terrible potty mouth when I'm driving. Like, maybe worse than Chelsea Handler.

5. I love cleaning and all housework.

6. Except ironing, I hate ironing, it sucks.

7.  I am always late for everything.

8. My husband calls me Minou, and I call him Mokey.

9. We have nicknamed our son "Noma" or "Mini".

10. I am obsessed with Doctor Who and think about the show at least once a day, every day.

11. I love coffee so much, and try very hard to only have one cup a day. Since moving to Seattle, I can no longer consume crappy coffee.

12. I have very little patience. Becoming a mother has been a real lesson in patience.

13. I have a lip balm addiction because I'm allergic to most lip products, so when I find something that works, I roll with it. There are at least 3 lips balms in every room of the house, and maybe two dozen in my bathroom, and 3 in my purse. (many are unopened backups)

14. My middle name is Victoria.

15. My favourite guilty pleasure are Doritos, which I know are filled with unhealthy chemicals but I just can't seem to resist them for longer than a couple months.


Thanks for reading, I hope I didn't bore you to death, have a great day! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment