Image Map

Monday, August 19, 2013

Beginnings

Since last year, I have been bombarding Facebook with pictures and details of first, my pregnancy and then naturally, my baby! Well, the reason for this is that most of our family and friends live absolutely nowhere near enough to us to be able to see us on a regular basis. So as obnoxious as it can be, Facebook seems to be the easiest way to do it! Well, I think that I will keep a blog in order to keep in touch with family and friends, while also potentially providing readers with some interesting, real life mommy experiences and hijinks. You know, as if the internet isn't already saturated with everyone documenting their every move, I needed to put in my two cents too. So, behold the launch of: Lilibeth The Mommy!


No comments:

Post a Comment