Image Map

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Where In The World is Lilibeth Sandiego?

I know, I know, I disappeared for nearly a week, but honestly I've just been reeling from the excitement of my birthday and announcing my pregnancy. The flood of well wishes and happy messages from everyone has been overwhelming and wonderful, I can't thank you all enough!

My birthday week was so amazing, I haven't been that spoiled in a very long time. I feel very lucky and grateful for all the blessings I have received, as cheesy as that may sound. There is nothing quite like celebrating with your little family and your friends, and being surprised with a date night by your husband!

After my lovely birthday tea party at The Georgian, Brendan whisked me away to a surprise location, leaving Small Human with the beloved Nanny Zoe. I had been wanting to go to the EMP Museum to see the Star Wars costume exhibit, but haven't had the time, and that is where he took me! I was so excited, it was stupid. I think the highlight of the visit was seeing the Darth Vader and C3P0 costumes, so freaking cool. Afterwards we had some time to kill and wandered around Seattle City Center, and then headed back to Capitol Hill for a nice dinner for two at Monsoon and dessert at Hello Robin.

I can honestly say that I haven't felt this content in my entire life. I often feel reluctant to say that because there are so many people in this world who are suffering, but I think it's important to recognize what you have been given and be incredibly thankful too.

Could you imagine meeting someone who looked like this in real life?!

Natalie Portman's Queen Amidala costume

Daddy, Mommy, and the "Space Neenel"
My partners in motherhood <3

My beautiful baby D and her mommy, giving me the finger

Blurry action shot

No comments:

Post a Comment