Image Map

Monday, April 13, 2015

Happy Birthday Week!

I'm so excited that it's the start of birthday week for me! We had a rough weekend, because Brendan came home Thursday night with a bad case of food poisoning. He was out of commission all day Friday and most of Saturday. It was tough, because he's in high demand when he's home from work, Small Human did not understand that daddy wasn't feeling well.

Then at one point, my kitchen ceiling started to leak! The paint is all dark, soft, and bubbled above the cupboards and sink. Thank goodness this place is a rental. Even after all that, it really wasn't anything a facial appointment, some birthday shopping, and take out pizza couldn't fix.

Our quiet, simple weekends probably sound straight up awful to young, single people, but we enjoy our time together as a family of three. We usually grocery shop for the week, do some chores, cook, watch a movie on Netflix, have one or two little outings, play outside with the mini monkey, and we're pretty content.

I'm going to try to spend these last two days of my 35th year, shopping for something to wear to my birthday tea party, and trying my best to stay as stress free as humanly possible. Here's hoping!

This is what he does when he knows I'm taking a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment