Image Map

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Out Like A Lion

March went out like a lion for me, leaving me with a terrible sore throat, low grade fever, and feeling like I got hit by a bus. This morning was better, but I think I should go to the doctor for a throat culture, as recommended by a good friend. This sore throat feels intensely painful and I'd rather nip it in the bud quickly if it is something disgusting, like strep throat.

Naturally, being a sick stay at home mom means lots of tv time for my little boy, which makes me feel guilty, but there's nothing I can do about it. Taking care of a toddler when you're ill is the worst. "Mommy, mommy, race! Mommy, mommy, read! Mommy, mommy go outside! Play! Jump!" My sweet little boy doesn't understand that momie is sick and weak and needs rest.

On the bright side, it's April, which officially kicks off birthday month for me. Yay? Yeah maybe I'll hold off on the celebrations until tomorrow. Happy April.

No comments:

Post a Comment