Image Map

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Christmas Cookie Project

I lucked out in the mommy friend department because they are the kind of people who have fun ideas and most importantly, execution of ideas, for the kids. Today was a Christmas cookie decorating play date that I think was a total success. We thought for sure that the toddlers wouldn't get it, but get it they did! Granted there were sprinkles and crumbs all over the house but that's what vacuums are for.

Everyone was on a major sugar high and it was a fun, adorable time. I found melted sugar crystals stuck to my ankle just now, and a son who refuses to nap, but it's all in the name of Christmas cheer. Thanks friends for a fun morning, even though I was kinda tired and cranky. (Sorry!)









No comments:

Post a Comment