Image Map

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sunday Thoughts

I am very thankful for all the beautiful, positive people in my life who always help to pick me back up when I'm feeling low. Just because life feels hard, it doesn't mean life is bad. At least I get to wake up for another day and see my healthy son learn a little more and grow up a little more. I get to squeeze him and kiss him, and play with him. I have the most wonderful friends a girl could ask for, and a family who loves me more than I deserve.

Life happens on its own terms, and while some people like to do their best to hurry it along or fit it into a neat little box, it doesn't always work that way. I've never been a Polyanna Sunshine, I've always leaned a bit more towards Debbie Downer, but I do my best to recognize the truly amazing things I have been blessed with.

I hate that it's so easy for me to see all the ways my life isn't perfect, but so difficult for me to see the ways in which it is actually a pretty wonderful life. I'm working on it. Please always remember that no matter how perfect other people's lives seem, we all have our struggles. Just focus on the good in your own life, and try to spread the joy.

Happy Sunday, beautiful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment