Image Map

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Coming To a Close

2013 has been a whirlwind of a year and I am shocked that it's already coming to a close. Right from the beginning January kicked us off with the birth of our smallest family member. It was a life changing event that left us reeling, exhausted and both stressed out and happier than we've ever been.

Our family really grew and grew up this year. I learned that I will never stop worrying about my son, probably until the day I die; and that my husband is more patient and kind than I ever realized. Somehow, life got harder but better.

We gained new friends, experienced new things, saw new places, and honestly kinda impressed ourselves this year. High fives all around for keeping the baby alive!

iPhone pics are blah, sorry

Our plans yesterday included going to The Burger's Priest, one of the most delicious burger joints in town, and seeing Toronto's new aquarium. The line at the aquarium was too ridiculously long to wait in at -14C with a baby, so that was a no-go. But we still had a great time shopping at the Eaton Centre (cheesy but fun), and had dinner at Drake One Fifty with my cousin Jeffrey. Noah was so good the whole day, I'm very proud of him!

Have a safe and happy new year's eve everyone!

We had to cut this guy off. Party animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment