Image Map

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

First Birthday Planning

In about five weeks, Noah is turning 1. My pregnancy and the first year of his life went by so quickly, I'm not even sure how the time has gone by this fast. We will be celebrating with a tiny, informal gathering at our house and I can't wait!

I want to properly celebrate my Small Human by making it as cute and fun as possible! Baby parties only last 1-2 hours tops, so I wanna make it count. I had started gathering party supplies and ideas months ago, and it's a good thing I did because I forgot about us being away over the holidays.

So far, I've got red and white chevron paper straws, blue Mason jars, mini Mason jars, daisy lids for said jars, a pretty blue cake stand, invitations with picture postage, a birthday bunting banner, mustache napkins (of course), cookie cutters, and favour bags and favours for the babies! The menu is roughly sketched out too.

I'm kinda disappointed though, because I thought I was super on the ball with the cake, but the awesome cake company I was in touch with decided to close it's doors! Nooooooo! So it's back to the drawing board. I might have to make it myself as originally planned, which means that it will be significantly less cute.

Now I've just got to schedule a cake smash photo shoot, find a cute table cloth and we should be all set!

As you may have guessed, yes, his birthday outfit is all ready to go, complete with bow tie à la 11th Doctor.

Birthday sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment