Image Map

Friday, December 20, 2013

Four Generations

Thursday was kind of a special day because we took Noah to see his dada's maternal grandparents for the first time. He even got to play with some of his daddy's old toys! There were four generations under that roof yesterday, and we left Nonna and Nonno's house with full hearts and stomachs, as per usual!

It's when I see such unabashed, unconditional love like this, that I feel bad about living so far away. Someone please invent a teleportation device, stat.

This coming weekend is going to be filled to the brim with activity! I get to see not one, but two pregnant friends; I get to have a slumber party with my bestie and her family; there's a big Wilson clan gathering; and I get to visit my old office in downtown Toronto! Let's just hope the freezing rain (yikes, welcome to Canada!) doesn't put a damper on the festivities. Have a great weekend, everybody!










No comments:

Post a Comment